Proper attire is required to enter the courtroom
- No weapons of any kind are allowed in the courtroom. Examples would include firearms, knives, pepper spray, etc. Exceptions are law enforcement personnel only.
- No food, drink or tobacco products are allowed in the courtroom.
- No short of any kind, no tank top or halters, muscle or undershirt are allowed in the courtroom.
- No T-shirts, hats or shorts that display indecent, obscene or profane words or language, graphics or illustrations or gang related clothing are allowed in the courtroom.
- No bare feet are allowed in the courtroom.
- All cell phones, beepers, pages and all other communication devices must be turned off before entering the courtroom.
- No foul or profane language will be tolerated in the courtroom.
- Sit quietly in the courtroom until you are called to the Judge's bench or to the Prosecutor's office.
- When speaking to the Judge, person are not allowed to lean on the Judge's bench.