Councilmembers are elected at large meaning they are elected to serve the entire City of Kerrville rather than specific areas or precincts, and citizens may vote for one person in all three races.
Citizens may request an application for early voting by mail by contacting
Kerr County Voter Registrar’s Office
Kerr County Courthouse, 700 Main Street
Kerrville, Texas 78028
or by calling (830) 792-2242. Applications for a ballot to be voted by mail must be received by April 26. A qualified voter is eligible for early voting by mail if:
• The voter expects to be absent from the county during the period of early voting by personal appearance (April 25th – May 3rd), and on Election Day, May 7th.
• The voter is disabled.
• The voter is 65 years of age or older.
• The voter is confined in jail.
Early voting by personal appearance will be held at the Kathleen C. Cailloux City Center of the Performing Arts, 910 Main Street:
• Monday and Tuesday, April 25 and 26, 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
• Wednesday thru Friday, April 27, 28, and 29, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
• Monday and Tuesday, May 2 and May 3, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Voting on Election Day, Saturday, May 7, will be held at the Kathleen C. Cailloux City Center of the Performing Arts, 910 Main Street, from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. Election results will be available on the city’s website www.kerrvilletx.gov after the polls have closed and ballots have been counted.
For information regarding the city election please contact City Secretary Brenda Craig at (830) 258-1117.