In order to view the Kerrville Planimetrics 2003 document below, you need the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
to go beyond this disclaimer page. Once you have accepted the disclaimer terms and conditions, Adobe Acrobat Reader will launch a clickable map. Click on the file(s) that you wish to download. Files range in size from 42 KB to 2,184 KB. The AutoCAD .dwg files contain layers such as 4 foot interval Contours, Pavement Edge, Streams, Ponds, Structures, etc.
CAD Planimetric Files Disclaimer
The City of Kerrville, Texas (hereinafter referred to as City) is committed to providing electronic access to files of planimetrics. We make every reasonable effort to do so in a cross-platform and complex multi-protocol environment. City does not possess a staff that is available to provide technical support to outside parties who avail themselves of CAD files that are posted. It is important, therefore, that all potential users of these files read the following disclaimer and accept its terms as a prerequisite to the use of the files.
If the Receiver proceeds, the Receiver agrees to the following terms and conditions:
- City makes no warranty of any kind, express or implied, with respect to the file(s) which are the subject of this agreement, and specifically makes no warranty that said file(s) shall be marketable or fit for any particular purpose. Furthermore, any description of said file(s) shall not be deemed to create an express warranty that such files shall conform to said description.
- Receiver assumes all risk and liability for any losses, damages, claims or expenses resulting from the use or possession of any file(s) furnished by City pursuant to this agreement.
- Receiver agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless City, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from or by reason of receivers; use or possession with respect to any of the file(s) furnished by City pursuant to this agreement, and such indemnification shall survive acceptance of said file(s) by receiver.
- All electronic files are AutoCAD drawing files (*.dwg) which have been compressed into a .zip file for ease of downloading. Receiver agrees that City cannot be held responsible for problems arising from files which have been converted for use in non-native applications (e.g. AutoCAD to MicroStation design files.)
- Receiver agrees that City will provide the files in the .zip compressed format, and agrees to accept the files in the format provided. City also recommends that the files be used in the format provided (the uncompressed file is .dwg).
- Since revisions or additions to the design file standards may occur at any time, the Receiver agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless City, its officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all claims, suits, losses, damages or costs, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising from the use of outdated planimetric electronic files, and such indemnification shall survive acceptance of said file(s) by receiver.
- The design files standards are copyrighted by the City and may not be resold.
- These terms and conditions constitute the complete and final agreement of the parties hereto.
Receiver accepts the aforementioned terms and conditions.