FREE Landfill Voucher
This opportunity is intended for residents with an active utility billing account with the City of Kerrville.
Eligible residents are authorized:
- ONE voucher to be used anytime from January - March(1st quarter) and
- ONE voucher to used anytime from July - September(3rd quarter)
Residents are able to discard unwanted residential appliances such as washers, dryers, water heaters, and other miscellaneous furniture.
Brush/yard waste is also allowed to be dropped off at the landfill with the voucher (Reminder, curbside brush pick up is ONLY limited to 2 CUBIC YARDS).
Refrigerators, freezers and A/C units are allowed only if the refrigerant has been reclaimed and the unit has been tagged by a licensed technician.
Guidelines for vouchers:
- Vouchers are available for pickup at City Hall, 701 Main Street.
- Please bring proper identification such as a valid ID, and/or utility invoice.
- Vouchers are valid for ONE trip(for each 1st & 3rd Quarter) to the Landfill/Transfer Station. *For 2nd & 4th quarter see "Bulky Waste Collection"
- Landfill/Transfer Station Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:50 p.m.; Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- All items transported must be covered or secured during transportation.
- New or used oil
- Construction material
- Household paints, chemicals, and other hazardous items
The Solid Waste Division encourages citizens to beautify the community and reach out to neighbors who may need assistance. This promotes engagement and stewardship within your neighborhood. However, it is very important that the guidelines mentioned above are followed.
- For additional information about any of the city’s solid waste services, please contact the City of Kerrville at (830) 257-8000.