Landfill - Free Voucher
This opportunity is intended for residents with an active utility billing account with the City of Kerrville.
**THE 3rd QUARTER FREE LANDFILL VOUCHER WILL BE AVAILABLE BEGINNING JUNE 1, TO ASSIST WITH RESIDENTS REMOVING TREES AND DEBRIS FROM THEIR PROPERTY; AS WELL AS OLD FURNITURE, APPLIANCES, OR EXTRA TRASH. PLEASE CALL (830) 258-1221 TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE VOUCHER.
Eligible residents are authorized:
- ONE voucher to be used anytime from January - March (1st quarter) *EXTENDED UNTIL APRIL 30, 2020 and
- ONE voucher to used anytime from July - September (3rd quarter) (Began June 1, 2020 as a courtesy to residents)
Residents are able to discard unwanted residential appliances such as washers, dryers, water heaters, and other miscellaneous furniture.
Refrigerators, freezers and A/C units are allowed only if the refrigerant has been reclaimed and the unit has been tagged by a licensed technician.
Bagged trash, as well as brush and yard waste, is also allowed to be dropped off at the landfill with the voucher.
Guidelines for vouchers:
- Vouchers are available by calling Kerrville Public Works Department at (830) 258-1221, Monday - Friday,
- Vouchers are valid for ONE trip to the Landfill/Transfer Station.
- Landfill/Transfer Station Hours: Monday – Friday 7:30 a.m. to 4:50 p.m.; and Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- All items transported must be covered or secured during transportation.
- New or used oil
- Construction material
- Household paints, chemicals, and other hazardous items
The Solid Waste Division encourages citizens to beautify the community and reach out to neighbors who may need assistance. This promotes engagement and stewardship within your neighborhood. However, it is very important that the guidelines mentioned above are followed.
- For additional information about any of the city’s solid waste services, please contact the City of Kerrville at (830) 258-1221.