Park & Watch: Drive-In Movies
Come enjoy a brand new and unique drive-in experience in Kerrville, Texas. The Kerrville Parks and Recreation Department is putting on "Park & Watch: Drive-In Movies" at Kerrville-Schreiner Park!
Rules and Regulations
- The lot will open 1 hour before the start of the movie.
- We ask tall vehicles with lift kits or items on their roof choose a back row spot to be courteous to other guests watching from smaller vehicles.
- Parking spots will be determined by “first come first serve” basis. Park in designated parking space (one vehicle per space).
- Do not move to another spot during the film or to an open space in front of you.
- You can back into your spot.
- RV’s, trailers, and buses are NOT PERMITTED.
During Show Procedures
- You are not allowed to leave the lot and come back during the movie. Once the movie begins, entry into the event area will not be permitted.
- You can enjoy the show from your tailgate, hatchback (as long as it does not lift above the vehicle), or from inside your vehicle.
- Grilling, yard games, and other traditional tailgating activities are NOT PERMITTED.
- Restrooms will be available however we ask everyone to please eliminate or minimize the need to leave your vehicle.
- Outside food and drinks are welcome. Please take any trash you have with you to limit person to person contact and encourage social distancing.
- ALCOHOL, TOBACCO, OR E-CIGARETTES ARE NOT PERMITTED.
- You cannot keep your car running if you have:
- After market mufflers
- Diesel Engine
- Running / Head lights that stay on
- Unusually loud engine or fan
After Show Procedures
- We will have parking attendants assisting during the exiting process. We ask everyone to be patient during this process for the most safe and efficient experience for everyone.
- We ask everyone that has already entered the lot to stay during the whole movie however, if there is an emergency you can call for help from one of the attendants to assist you leaving the lot.