Jury Trials scheduled for August 16th, 2021 at 8:45 am and August 20th, 2021 at 8:30 am have been cancelled. Should you have any questions regarding jury service, please contact the court office at 830-257-2388.
KERRVILLE MUNICIPAL COURT PROCEEDINGS:
The City of Kerrville Municipal Court will begin in-person court proceedings on May 3, 2021. If you have a case with the court and cannot appear in person, please contact the court office to make arrangements for a zoom court hearing. Court is held Mondays and Wednesdays, starting at 9am and 1:30pm. Please call the Court if you are unsure of your scheduled date and time.
Please click on the following meeting link to log into the Zoom Meeting for court.
Topic: Kerrville Municipal Court's Virtual Court
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 401 135 9357
If you do not have access, you may participate by phone.
Call the court to check-in: (830) 257-2388
*Notices containing your new court date are being mailed; please call if you have any questions on the status of your reset.* Staff will be available in person, or by phone, and is currently accepting all forms of payment. Persons wanting to pay their citations still have the following options:
1. Pay online at www.kerrvilletx.gov
2. Pay using the Kiosk, located at 301 McFarland St.
3. Contact the court office to speak with a Court Clerk at 830-257-2388,
4. Email request or questions to email@example.com
5. Mail request or payments to 301 McFarland St.
6. Fax request to 830-792-5773.
7. Drop Box available at 301 McFarland St. to submit paperwork.
Please contact the Court office at 830-257-2388, should you have any questions or concerns regarding your case.
The Municipal Court strives to ensure that all case processing within the Court is handled in an efficient, fair and timely manner.
FUNCTIONSThe Municipal Court of the City of Kerrville is established by City Charter in accordance with state statutes. It functions as a forum providing citizens with a swift and impartial trial concerning possible violations of City ordinances and the penal statutes of Texas.
- Court administration and case management - Municipal Court is responsible for the filing of Class C misdemeanors, creating dockets for trials and hearings, conducting trials, and issuing warrants
- Collection services - Municipal Court is responsible for daily collection and consideration of payments