Daddy & Daughter Dance
Our 13th annual Daddy & Daughter Dance is a magical evening filled with dinner and dancing guaranteed to be a wonderful memory maker! Tickets will go on sale May 3!
Date: June 5, 2021
Time: 5:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Location: Hill Country Youth Event Center, 3785 TX-27, Kerrville, TX 78028
You can reserve a table of eight at an additional cost of $40 per table. This is a great way to ensure that you secure a table for all your family and friends. Individual seats cannot be reserved. You can reserve your table through the Parks and Recreation Department office. Seating is otherwise first-come, first-served. Click here to view table options.
$40.00 per couple; discounts available for families with multiple daughters. Discounts are not available online and can be purchased from the Parks and Recreation Department at Kerrville-Schreiner Park, 2385 Bandera Highway. This event sells out every year, so be sure to get your tickets quick - tickets will be available for purchase on May 3! Tickets must be purchased in advance; tickets will not be sold at the door.
Click here to access the online registration system. Reminder: discounted tickets are not available online.
A COVID-19 waiver must be on file with the Kerrville Parks and Recreation Department before attending the event. Waivers can be found online or attached to your receipt. Submission of payment for online purchases will be considered as an electronic signature.
Attendees are encouraged to:
- Stay home if they have tested positive for COVID-19, are waiting for COVID-19 test results, have COVID-19 symptoms, or if they have had close contact with a person who has tested positive for or who has symptoms of COVID-19.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from people who are not from the same household upon arrival to the event.
- Greeting others without physical contact (for example, waving or head nods).
- Wear well-fitted masks that fit completely over their nose and mouth when they are unable to social distance from people outside of their household.
- Use hand sanitizer and hash hands while at the event.
Click here to access the waiver.