Mission Statement The mission of the Information Technology Department is to provide the highest quality technology-based services, in the most cost-effective manner to facilitate the city’s mission as it applies to the reliability, availability and security of the city’s technology.
- Manage Communication Systems: Communication systems enable city staff to communicate with each other as well as with our citizens. The various communication systems that comprise this program are: email, unified voice and messaging, website and broadcasting of public meetings. Provide data management, storage, backup, and recovery services
- Manage network and application infrastructure: Configure, support and manage the network equipment connecting remote offices with the city’s data center. Project management, design, and implement the application infrastructure for major system upgrades and additions. Manage network and application infrastructure. Configure, support and manage the network equipment connecting remote offices with the city’s data center.
- Provide data management, storage, backup, and recovery services: The City stores and manages an enormous amount of electronic data that is necessary to provide services to our citizens. This program provides the management, storage, backup and recovery services of all the city data.
- Provide technology support services: Support city staff by providing break/fix services on technology city-wide.
- Multimedia design and desktop publishing: Responsible for creating graphical design aspects for web, print and video productions.
- GIS Services