Boards & Commissions



The City Secretary's Office accepts applications for all city boards throughout the year and applications are kept on file until a vacancy occurs or for one year, which ever date occurs first. Please fill out the Board Application Generic Form and the appropriate Board Application for the Board you for which you are applying, and email to the City Secretary's Office at or the Deputy City Secretary at .

For more information please call 830-258-1117, or 830-258-1118
Applications Currently Being Accepted:
Building Board of Adjustment and Appeals
Food Service Advisory Board

Recovery Community Coalition

Zoning Board of Adjustment