Your Options

Gavel and Balance Beam Earthy Tone

If you believe you are not guilty of the offense alleged in your citation, you can contest the citation.

If you have fixed the problem giving rise to the citation, you can seek a compliance dismissal for a reduced fee or fine.

If you acknowledge your guilt of the offense charged, you may:

  • Request a Deferred Disposition;
  • Request a Driving Safety Course; or
  • Pay your Citation.