Water Line Responsibilities

The City of Kerrville is responsible for maintaining the main water supply line to the water meter located at each property. If a supply water line going to your house or business leaks, breaks or gets clogged, past the water meter, it is the property owner's responsibility to pay for the repairs.  The water meter is generally located near the sidewalk at the front of the house. If you are unsure where your water meter is located, you may contact Utility Billing to request a Meter Technician at (830)258-1504 to locate your water meter.